Saturday, February 4, 2012

In My Mailbox [4]


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren where you can learn about all the awesome new books I've picked up this week!


 Woot it's my first post of In my Mailbox! I'm so excited to show you what I got this week, which believe me is a lot. I get lots of books each week, I do hope I can read fast enough so I don't get a major pile up haha!

Here are the list of books I've recieve in the last week with a link to their goodreads page:


Bought:


Won:

Paradox: The Angels Are Here (Paradox #1) byPatti Roberts
Amaranth (The Resistance Trilogy #1) byRachael Wade

Banshee Charmer by Tiffany Allee



Free:

Heavenly by jennifer Laurens
Darkness in the Blood by Vicki Keire
Gifts of the Blood by Vicki Keire
Exiled (Immortal Essence #1) by RaShelle Workman
What the Heart Wants (Soulmate Series: Book One) by Kelli McCracken
Anastasia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap
Every Last Kiss (The Bloodstone Saga #1) by Courtney Cole
Taken by the Cowboy by Julianne MacLean




A Lot of free books this week my amazon money is going down each week lol!

1 comment: