Saturday, February 11, 2012

In My Mailbox [5]


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren where you can learn about all the awesome new books I've picked up this week!


Here are the list of books I've recieve in the last week with a link to their goodreads page:


Bought:


Won:
The Beholder by Leanore Elliott
Banshee Charmer (From the Files of the Otherworlder Enforcement Agency #1) by Tiffany Allee
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

Funnel Vision by Chris Kridler
Metamorphosis (The Immortal Archives #2) by Devon Ashley
Ordained (The Immortal Archives #1) by Devon Ashley
Locker 572 by L.T. Kodzo
A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy #1) by Deborah Harkness

Free:
Foxblood: Rise of the Hellion
Stained by Ella James

The Darkening Dream by Andy Gavin

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you think of A Discovery of Witches. It's been on my TBR pile for a while.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete